Maintaining a healthy daily and weekly workout pattern does not mean that one has to settle into an unchangeable exercise routine. In fact, varying one’s workout routine can keep it fresh and interesting, and ensure that one remains dedicated to their exercise program. With the cooler weather experienced during fall, one can find that there are many workout variations to try and enjoy.
Trendiest Fall Workouts
The best fall workouts can help get your heart rate going, strengthen your core and push your muscles to the limit. One may need to consider both team and individual activities in order to determine which fall workouts will be best for them. Following are some of the most popular fall workouts currently trending:
● Rowing or Dragon Boating. Any type of rowing activity demands that an individual use their entire cardiovascular system in order to power their boat through the water, as well as the main muscles all through their back and chest. Abdominal muscles also get a good work in order to help the individual remain upright and steady.
● Cross-Country Running. Many individuals enjoy individualized workouts that allow them to focus their inner thoughts, and cross-country running can be great for this. With the cooler fall temperatures, an individual can settle into a longer run that helps build muscular endurance.
● Rugby. Rugby is an intense sport that can help an individual really get their adrenaline flowing, burn calories and build leg muscles. It also requires upper body strength, which means it is really a whole-body workout.
● Hiking. Some individuals prefer the slower-paced, but power and strength building activity that is hiking. This can be a great replacement activity for an individual who prefers an individualized workout but does not want to have to jog or run.
● Raking. Fall is the perfect time to take advantage of raking leaves as an exercise activity. One hour of raking can burn up to four hundred calories, which is about as effective as a brisk walk or standard weight lifting workouts.
Fall is a great time to switch to more outdoor-based workouts, and enjoy the season while effectively exercising the body. The above are just some of the many workouts that can be enjoyed during the fall season, and they can be used to keep one’s exercise routine diverse and interesting.